Tesoro Imaging S.L. is a spin-off of Institute of Molecular Imaging Instrumentation (i3M) of the CSIC and the UPV, which is developing a mobile and low cost magnetic resonance system that means a disruption in the dental medical imaging market.
Our innovation is based in 3 pillars:
- The development of lightweight systems that can obtain local images cheaply.
- Ability to see soft and hard tissues (such as bones or teeth).
- Time to get immediate results (real time).
Our systems are to compete with panoramic X-ray and cone-beam X-ray CT (Computerized Tomography) systems. Based on an ultra-fast technology licensed to Tesoro Imaging, our system is radiation-free and aimed at replacing conventional X-ray dental devices. It can visualize both hard and soft tissues, expanding the diagnostic and planning capabilities of dentists.
Some of our ongoing work includes:
- Design new technologies magnet design.
- Design of new high efficiency strength gradient coils.
- Development of ultra fast high frequency pulse sequences.
- 3D Magnet and Coils printed using additive manufacturing techniques.